*Make sure that your email in the UNC directory has been changed to the UNC Kenan-Flagler address, or they won’t be able to send the link to your email. You can do so at https://connectcarolina.unc.edu. Click on Personal information, then on the left menu, click on Email Addresses. Click on Add Email Address, and enter your Kenan-Flagler email address.
- Login with your Onyen
- Click 'Shop as a Student' on the left, type 'JMP' in the search bar and pick Mac or Windows version
- Check your email for Order Confirmation and Order Fulfilled emails from UNC Software Distribution
- If you do not receive the emails within an hour or two, check Spam/Junk folders and contact Software Distribution directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Double-click ZIP file inside File Explorer > Downloads, and use Extract All option, then locate the 'JMPPRO15x64.exe' inside the following folder path: '/JMP_Pro/15_2/Windows'
- Double-click the .EXE file to begin installation
- Click 'Next' when prompted, ensure Excel add-in is selected.
- Be patient, can take several minutes to install
- Double-click ZIP file inside Finder > Downloads, named 'JMPPRO15X64' or similar.
- Go to the new folder inside the following folder path: 'JMP > JMP_Pro > 15_2 > Macintosh > JMP-Install.dmg'
- JMP then mounts to your Mac, if not visible on Desktop open Finder > Devices on the left
- Double-click 'JMP Pro 15.PKG' file and follow prompts
- After opening you may be asked for SID license file, go back to JMP folder to locate text file under SID_Files
- go to: https://license.unc.edu (Software Distribution License)
- Sign in with mschinn and Onyen password
- Select JMP and your version number depending on what you have installed
- Refer to UNC's FAQ on licence SID file installation :