Crystal Ball Instructions
If you are new to Crystal Ball or need technical support visit the Oracle Web site at: http://www.oracle.com/crystalball
Make sure you exit Microsoft Excel before you begin the installation.
- Navigate to Q:\crystal ball\32bit then click on setup.exe to run the installation file. ***Please note that the default installation is Office 32-bit***
- In the window that appears, click OK.
- The program will now prepare the installation process, please allow it to run.
- Once the process has completed you will see the below window. Click Next.
- Enter your first and last name in the User Name line and "Kenan-Flagler Business School" in the Organization line then click Next.
- Select the Complete setup type then click Next.
- On the next window click Install.
Licensing and Activation
Please see your faculty or program manager for licensing information. If the activation doesn't start automatically, launch Crystal Ball to activate the product. At the Welcome to Oracle Crystal Ball, Fusion Edition screen, click on the Activate License button in the lower right hand corner. ***NOTE: If you are told you do not have administrative rights to activate you license, right click on the Crystal Ball.exe file and select Run as Administrator.***