Skip to content
CBORD App Setup
- Log into the App Store
- Download the “CBORD Mobile ID App”
- Search for “CBORD Mobile ID.
- Open the CBORD app.
- It will ask you to enter a Server URL: csgold.onecard.unc.edu
- Click on “Authenticate my Device”
- You will be brought to the Single Sign-On screen.
- Enter your Onyen and Password and “sign in”
- Click on Authorize. The app should then show that you are authenticated on the server.
- Create a four-digit PIN
At The Parking Gate
- On the App, you will see your picture, and a number of a parking gate. This is the most recent gate you have accessed.
- If you are accessing a new gate for the first time, swipe your OneCard, and the app will show that gate next time you enter.
- When you get to the gate, swipe the CBORD button at the bottom of the app.
- The gate should open for you.
- Parking Gate (lower level): 1776 – Access-Pking-BSD-Gate 23
- Parking Gate (lower level): 1777 – Access-Pking-BSD-Gate 22
- Parking Gate (upper level): 1779 – Access-Pking-BSD-Gate 24
- Fitness Center: 3653 – Access-McColl-Rm1002 FitCtr